Staphylococcus aureus is a kind of bacteria that causes skin infections like the staph infection. Staph infections spread when people do not take adequate care to keep open wounds clean and covered. When the open wound is not covered, it comes in contact with another staph infected object, thereby leading to staph infection.
The skin, mouth and nose are some of the body parts that staphylococcus bacteria or staph bacteria breed on. The skin infections caused by staphylococcus bacteria range from minor to major infections. Staph infections can result in major health problems when the staphylococcus bacteria enter the body, into the bloodstream, joints, heart, bones and lungs.
Staph infection is characterized by redness and swelling around the infected area. The major causes of staph infection are a poor diet and poor hygiene. A diet rich in meat and dairy products creates the setting for developing a staph infection.
The meat you consume can be infested with bugs, worms and parasites. Poor hygiene creates an environment for the breeding of bugs and parasites, causing staph infections. The major reason for the spread of staph infections is through person to person contact. The best way to avoid staph infections is by staying away from the person diagnosed with this kind of infection.
This bacterium can multiply and spread to various parts of the body. Proper care and maintaining hygiene can help in lowering the risk of staph infections. Here are a few natural remedies that will help in treating staph infections.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. This helps in healing from skin diseases, particularly from staph infections.
- Fresh fruit juices are perfect for healing and nourishing the body. Vegetable juices help in raising the body’s pH level and are good for curing staph infections.
- Applying garlic to the infected area is an excellent home remedy for treating staph infections. Garlic has several health benefits and can easily kill bacteria. It cures staph infections quickly.
- Combine a mixture of witch hazel with water and apply it to the affected area. You will be surprised to find positive results instantly. Witch hazel reduces bacteria and treats staph infections fast.
- Sea salt is hygroscopic in nature and has been used for treating wounds and other skin infections during past few years. Sea salt minimizes swelling and smearing it to the affected area will cure staph infections easily. A mixture of sea salt with water can be used to clean the wound.
- Tea tree oil is used for curing several skin infections. This oil is very useful in treating staph infections. The strong odor and intense nature of tea tree oil can result in skin rashes. However, for more effective results tea tree oil can be used by combining a mixture of the oil with almond or olive oil.